Tuesday 7 September 2010

Crazy Bakey Lady

I've got the bug, i've got it bad.

As i type i have a batch of meringue and my first ever set of macaroons in the oven! The passion has been resurrected by my mammoth baking session last week where i baked 7 x 29cm beautiful sponges for our friends wedding.

2x Chocolate Cherry with Chocolate buttercream icing
2x Lemon Drizzle
1x Victoria Sponge
1x Orange & Ginger with a Sugar Crust
1x Plum, damson & Almond

We had to leave just after the ceremony so that we could get to our other wedding party that day! (don't ever do two weddings in one day, it's two too much).
But i hear nothing but good things about the cakes, especially the plum one.
You can see a few more pictures of my baking here.

I'll let you know how the macaroons turn out.
Over and out.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment