Friday 10 September 2010

TUESDAY.

I'm not sure what happened on Tuesday. I went into a baking frenzy. I can only imagine that I was trying desperately hard to distract my self from painting Susy John's house (the hall way is now a beautiful take on Lemon Meringue Pie!) and thinking about all the pre-school thinking I should be doing to prepare (WHAT THINKING?). I've also been inspired by the super The Great British Bake Off.

I made in order:

Starter for Sourdough Loaf - this hasn't yet got to the sweet bready smell, it is currently at the putrid sour smell stage!

Meringues

Macaroons - I should have read the recipe(this one is very good), very tasty but i didn't whisk the eggs before folding them in. K still loves them :)xxx

Small Wholemeal Loaf - soooooooooooooooo good with loads of butter and Grannie Annie's thick cut Orange Marmalade. yum.

Fresh egg pasta

Plum Tarts - they were a bit dry, but we smothered them in custard and they were perfect.


Mincemeat Mix


Lordy.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment